MSoft's Pharmacy Tracking solution is modular and allows multiple options to improve the existing processes from prescription to patient tracking of pharmaceuticals throughout a Trust. The solutions covers:
- Speed up take home prescriptions
- Reduce wastage
- MSoft's e-prescription solution is browser and mobile unit based so can be used within the Trust on any PC
- Enablement of true Ward based issue
- GP interfacing removing the requirement for manual data entry.
- EPR interface removing the requirement for manual discharge data entry.
- All discharge requirements fed automatically into existing systems
- Auto e-mail of discharge prescription to GP
- Batch number stock receipting
- Real time patient location ensuring stock delivered to the right patient at the right location at the right time.
- Full tracking of all drug
- Real time view of all stock, including ward stock
- Tracking of 'Stock in transit'
- Batch code tracking for recalls and patient tracking
- Potential interface with robotic stocking systems
Ward Stock Management
- Real time view of ward cupboard stock
- Cupboard level stocking thresholds to replenish low stock. Alerts to Pharmacy.
- Barcode tracking and controls to ensure that usage is tracked to the patient
- Browser based request facility direct to the Pharmacy
- Electronic tracking process to support current directives
- Electronic signature capture
- Deletion lists fir records that meet cull criteria
- Integrated system to interface with suppliers
- PASA list automatically monitored for price changes
- Active Stock management so procurement staff can view all stock in real time
- Cyclical order routines can be incorporated and automated thereby reducing the overhead of manually running these processes